My accounting career started in the tax practice of Arthur Andersen in 1990. More recently, I worked with PwC’s advisory practice. My accounting expertise is in valuation, forensics, tax, and establishing leading operating and accounting processes using technology to drive business performance.
I have extensive executive and C-level experience helping clients to achieve world class finance and accounting performance for period end close, touchless processing, working capital reduction / optimization, AR and AP automation and controls, and capital structure optimization.
I have special education, experience and knowledge in the field of real estate and construction.
I love my job because I love helping people and feel honored by the trust and confidence my clients place in me. I live in Fairhope Alabama with my two children (ages 12 and 6) and regularly visit San Diego California.
- AICPA Tax Section
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Alabama Society of CPAs
- AICPA Forensic Accounting Certificate
- Georgia Tech Certificate in Real Estate Development
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, MBA, Finance
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science in Building Construction, High Honor
- California CPA License # 135053
- Alabama CPA License # 13560