Cunningham CPA has unbeatable construction knowledge to help your contracting business thrive and can work with you as a temporary or fractional CFO or external advisor and accountant.
Cunningham's construction experience spans from jobsite labor to work as an estimator and manager for fixed price GMP bids before earning a Bachelor's degree in Building Construction from Georgia Tech. Cunningham has years of consulting work with developers and corporate construction buyers and has evaluated over $6 Billion in commercial, industrial and residential construction.
Cunningham works with prime contractors, sub-contractors to make construction accounting processes faster, more accuate and more useful.
Fractional or Temporary CFO for Contractors
- Establishing or improving financial systems, processes, reporting, compliance, & controls
- Auditor selection and management
- Sureties, lenders and working capital providers, loan reviews
- Managing and improving month end close processes
- Software selection and implementation
- Monthly financial reviews and key performance indicator analysis
- Compliance (federal, state, multi-state income tax, payroll, 1099, withholding, sales tax, etc.)
- Tax preparation and filing
- Cost segregation (MACRS Classifications) for project owners
- IRS representation and settlements
- Dispute negotiation and resolution
- Mergers and Acquisition; identification, valuation, integration, preparing to sell
- Organizational & corporate development
- Project management, job costing, scope and change management, and miller act issues
- Special projects
Cunningham CPA is located in Fairhope Alabama and able to work virtually / remotely with clients nationwide.
Call or schedule now to discuss how Cunningham can help your construction business. Initial consultations are always free.
AL (251) 300 - 2552
CA (619) 344 - 0404